|overall rating - 83%
Address: Wendl-Dietrich-Strasse 20 - Munich, Germany
Starting from: 31.84 EUR (average price per guest per night)
Eco friendly, Gay friendly
Based in Neuhausen, near the centre of Munich, the hostel Munich City is within easy reach of the city's museums and beer gardens as well as one of the best beer garden. The most exclusive place to stay in this impressive city: all worlds and cultures meet here together!
With 335 beds, mostly in 4- to 6-bed-rooms, we meet the needs of young people looking for an inexpensive possibility to stay in Munich.
We offer various services. And the best: Most of them are already included in the price, for example our best-known all-you-can-eat-breakfast. For the sheets for your bed you have to pay extra. Of course, we can provide up-to-date information about cultural, sports and leisure events in Munich and we can help you buying the right subway ticket. Our young staff will be happy to support you with timetables, bike rental or guided city tours.
Our Youth Hostels are open to everyone, with no age limit: school classes, individuals and families, sports clubs or youth groups. But you need to be a member of a Youth Hostel Association.
If you do not live in Germany, you can become a member of the Youth Hostel Association in your home country.
Germans and foreigners with a permanent residence in Germany can become members of the German Youth Hostel Association DJH. Regardless of when or how much you wish to travel: the membership fee is only due once a year.
• Junior (up to 26 years): 7.00 EURO
• Families/27 plus: 21.00 EURO
• An international guest who does not hold a membership card can purchase an International Guest Card in place of membership. He is required to buy a Welcome Stamp for each night of his stay at the cost of 3,50 EURO. When he or she has collected 6 Welcome Stamps, the Guest Card becomes valid in all Hostels worldwide or entitles the holder to reduced rates for his stay. Validity is 12 months from the date of issue.
Alternatively, a Guest Card with immediate international validity can be obtained at 18.00 EURO.
Prices apply to guests younger than 26 years. Guests older than 26 years pay a surcharge of 4.00 Euro per person and night. All prices include breakfast and sheets.
from 14:00 to 24:00
Included Facilities and Services
|Internet access||With extra cost|
|Wi-Fi access (common areas)||YES|
|Wi-Fi access (private rooms, dorms)||NO|
|Security boxes / Lockers||YES|
|Towels||2.00 EUR (per guest)|
|TV (common areas)||YES|
|Phone (common areas)||With extra cost|
|Half board||With extra cost|
|Full board||With extra cost|
Important To Know
No wheelchair access
Private rooms age restriction: no restrictions
Dorms age restriction: no restrictions
Smoking policy: All rooms and the common areas are NON smoking
Animals NOT accepted
Terms and conditions
The property accepts the following credit card brands for balance payments: Visa, Mastercard, Visa Electron, American Express, JCB, Aura, Diners, Debit Cards.
Free cancellation at least 24 hours before arrival date, first night of stay fee for late cancellation or no show
- Please note: you need to be a member of a Youth Hostel Association
- Prices apply to guests younger than 26 years. Guests older than 26 years pay a surcharge of 4.00 Euro per person and night.