Address: 15-17 Merchant's Quay - Dublin, Ireland
Starting from: 14.07 EUR (average price per person per night)
Great weekly deals available
including Free Locker, Free Laundry, Free Phone Calls + More!!
***Guinness World Record Breaking Hostel!!!****
The famous and Friendly Four Courts Hostel was previously voted in the top ten Hostel Worldwide by customers and is Highly recommended by all the major guidebooks. We offer the best range of high quality accommodation for backpackers, students and budget travelers.
The Four Courts offers:
* FREE Wi-fi * Free Internet * FREE International phonecalls
* Airport Shuttle bus direct from Hostel
* FREE city map * FREE guided walking tour daily
* FREE breakfast.* FREE nintendo Wii
* FREE Foosball table. * Pooltable
* FREE Guitars to impress opposite sex.
* FREE Large updated DVD collection.
* City tour and Airport bus tickets.
* Book swap library and reading room
* 24 hour reception, * Laundry facilities
* Limited Car parking* Smoking area
* Recycling Facilities* Games room.
* Bureau de Change facilities,
* Tour bookings and Car Hire arranged.
City centre with easy access to all the major sites of interest. On the edge of the Temple Bar district, you will be next to the best Craic in the world. We are also beside Ireland's oldest pub, The Brazen Head & we're the closest Hostel to The Guinness Storehouse, Jameson Whiskey Distillery, Phoenix Park and Dublin Zoo!
PLEASE NOTE when booking that:
- All children under 18 years of age need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian and can only stay in private rooms, ie. not sharing in large dorms.
- Rooms are sold by bed so if private occupancy is required, all beds in the room will need to be reserved.
- Cancellations need to be made before 3 pm the day before arrival (or the credit card will be charged for the amount of the 1st night, this will be pre authorised upon booking)and 4 days before arrival for groups of 6 or more.
- The 16 bed and the 12 bed are interconnecting and share the same bathroom.
The Four Courts Hostel in Dublin is Officially Recognized by Hostelsclub as ECO-FRIENDLY Hostel:
Phew!..that's it. What you really need to know is that we will do everything possible to ensure you enjoy your time in Dublin!